Korrasami got me feeling some type of way
This was subtle, but I couldn’t avoid noticing.
By P’li’s death, Zaheer broke his ties to the world and became wind, gaining the ability of flying; however, when he’s asked about P’li, he just stopped floating.
In the end, her memory still brings him down to Earth.
Haven’t decided if Kuvira is good or bad yet.
The fandom while waiting for book 4
Man, Korra’s wheelchair bound and totally incapacitated…
If only there was like some…super talented healer person. Someone who could heal grievous injuries-
Mend damaged tissue-
Even bring someone back from the brink of death.
If only there was someone like that Korra could go to
let’s play “which one is the love interest”
- Korra having to deal with her broken-self
- Korra trying to find herself
- everyone trying to cheer her up
- possibilty of a zutara Reunion
- ZUTARA POSSIBILTY OF BECOMING CANON-ISH (cuz let’s face it, they are old. but i would really like some more hugs, fluff and drinking some tea together and…
book 3: change should have been renamed to: ‘how many deaths and disturbing scenes can mike and bryan include in one book to change the show’s rating’
If I’m going to walk away from the LOK finale with the memory of one thing, That memory is going to be this.
I didn’t see Zaheer fighting Korra in the last battle
I saw Aang and Ozai
And it terrified me
Look me in the eye and tell me that The Legend of Korra is a kid’s show.
I fucking dare you.